Too often women suffer in silence without a place to speak their truth. Terri White is a licensed professional counselor who has committed her life to being an agent of change in the Christian community. Her dedication to helping couples and families thrive and live happy whole lives led her to open the doors of White Diamond Counseling Consulting Consulting, LLC. Terri's goal has always been to provide families and couples with a safe space to work through their problems.
As an author, of Breaking the Silence and From a Mother to a Warrior, Terri shares her personal story of triumph of living and suffering in silence. She has written her powerful story to shed light on what it means to be in spiritual warfare along with the pervasive dangers of living in spiritual bondage. Her story is a true example of the transformative healing power of transparency.
Terri's fierce commitment to speaking the truth has shaped her career as a professional speaker and trainer. With a mission to make the healing process that transparency brings to all has led her to develop trainings geared toward equipping couples with the tools to succeed as well as helping parents navigate the difficulties of raising children who suffer from mental health challenges.
For more info on how you can work with Terri click here.
- Capella University Current for Doctorate in Human Service
- Liberty University 2012 Masters in Professional Counseling/Specializing Marriage & Family
- Northwood University 2000 Bachelor in Business Management
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Prepare/Enrich Certified Trainer & Facilitator “Building Strong Marriages”
- Georgia Family Council for Healthy Marriage Facilitator with my husband
- Stewards for Children for Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Facilitator
- Prevent Child Abuse Georgia for Recognizing, Reporting & Prevention of Child Abuse Facilitator